1. By returning this enrolment form to Feelin’ Holistic you agree that you have read and understood the enrolment terms and conditions and state that you accept these terms and conditions.
2. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
3. FH reserves the right to reject any application for enrolment.
4. The FH CODE OF ETHICS forms part of the conditions of practitioner registration. FH Code of Ethics is available for students by request via email@example.com
5. Please note that the Certificate in Meditation Teaching & Holistic Human Development is a rerequisite for all Postgraduate courses.
6. If your application for enrolment is not accepted for any reason any payment you have made will be refunded in full without delay.
7. Fees are in Euro and are correct as at 01/01/2021 and may change without notice.
8. Full Course Fees or Deposit must be paid upon enrolment.
9. Enrolment fees, course fees and part course fees paid are non-refundable.
10. In the case of Payment Plan, all monthly instalments are payable on the same date you en- rolled and paid your deposit. Payments are due on the same day of each month thereafter until the balance is paid in full. These payments are automatically withdrawn from your chosen payment account each month. No action is required to initiate these.
11. If a monthly payment defaults, your account will be suspended, and you will no longer have access to the online student portal until the payment has been made. Several automatic attempts will be made to secure payment through your chosen payment method. If these attempts are unsuccessful, you will need to restart the payment plan again by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your student website account will be reinstated after confirmation of payment and the late payment fee of €100.
12. Unsuccessful payment will result in your student website account being suspended and, as an inactive student, you will not have access to the online student portal, course content, or social media groups during this time. These will be reinstated when the outstanding amount and any late fees due have been paid.
13. If a payment is declined, this was something done by the bank or credit card company. Feelin’ Holistic does not have access to your banking information and unable to see why the payment was declined This is an automated system between your account and your chosen payment method. Please contact your bank or credit card company for more information.
14. If your payment plan defaults, your account will be classified as inactive. If you return to your studies at a later date, you will be subjected to any course fee increases and will need to pay any price difference to reinstate your account. A suspended account will be subjected to any price increases after 30 days of a defaulted payment.
15. In cases of personal crisis or illness, students may defer their training to a later date at the discretion of Feelin’ Holistic.
16. Students must submit 100% of all coursework submissions on time in order to pass this course. Students who do not submit assessments and do not arrange deferrals or extensions will have their training courses cancelled with no course fee refund being available.
17. Successful graduates will be offered registration with the IMTTA. Practitioner registration is offered free to graduates for the first year and can be renewed at the set fee each year after the first year has expired.
18. Any student who uses behaviour that is offensive, upsetting, aggressive or disruptive may be expelled after two written warnings that outline the nature of the unsuitable behaviour. If a student is expelled, no refund of any course fees already paid will be available and no graduation certificates will be issued.
19. Our training courses are not suitable for people who are currently experiencing mental health issues as some activities may cause emotional triggers. In agreeing to these terms and conditions you are stating that you are not aware of any mental health issues and that you are not currently receiving treatment for a mental health issue.
20. While all care and due diligence are taken, please be advised that in the unlikely event that any harm or injury is caused by the practical application of any information or instruction supplied, Feelin’ Holistic, Mind Body Education Pty. Ltd. and the IMTTA, their employees and representatives accept no liability. Information supplied is not intended to replace medical advice.