On completion of your training course you will be offered a fully supported career path
in partnership with the International Meditation Teachers & Therapists Association
Once you graduate from your Certificate in Meditation Teaching and Holistic Human
Development, you will be offered a full year of registration with the International
Meditation Teachers & Therapists Association (IMTTA) completely free!
Through the IMMTA, you will receive all the support and materials you need to set up
and succeed in your own practice.
IMTTA Practitioner Registration and Holistic Therapist Career Path
With most courses your association with the training body ends when your training is
completed. When you train with us, your journey continues through the IMTTA where
you will be assisted to set up and run your own Holistic Wellbeing Business.
Graduate Support Program Benefits
When you complete your training course and register with the IMTTA Graduate
Support Program, you will receive many important benefits that will assist you in
developing a successful career as a Meditation Teacher and/or Holistic Counsellor.
Registration fees (after your first FREE year) are as little as €60 for life!
As a Registered IMTTA member you have the distinct advantage of being part of
something bigger than your own small business but you retain all the benefits and
advantages of being self-employed. Please note: You will run your own business under
your own business name. While it is essential for the professional reputation and
wellbeing of every member, that certain rules of conduct need to be adhered to by all
members (as outlined in the Code of Ethics on the IMTTA website at imtta.org) you
retain the freedom to run your business exactly as you choose.
The IMTTA Graduate Support Program Registration is not compulsory and can be
canceled at any time. Through your IMTTA Membership, you will be able to access the
IMTTA Practitioner Support Dashboard, where your extensive Practitioner Kit will be
available for you on-line.
The IMTTA Practitioner kit contains:
- Electronic templates for marketing materials that have been designed by an expert marketing team to make all of your print media advertising, flyer’s, brochures, posters and business cards professional, simple to use and effective – Just add your own logo and details.
- Your guide-book to setting up, marketing and running your own Holistic Wellbeing Business, Class Plans and electronic templates for all your lesson plans and student handouts for all of the classes you will be qualified to teach. Including booking forms, disclaimer forms, handouts for your students and even certificates of completion for your own students.
- Electronic templates for a range of teaching aids including posters, PowerPoint presentations and booklets.
The IMTTA Practitioner Support Dashboard provides:
- Unlimited access to the IMTTA Business Mentor support program via telephone and email so that while you work for yourself, you never have to go it alone. You will be able to access support and advice in all matters relating to your business, be it small business management, teaching, coaching, dealing with difficult clients or just providing a sounding board, brainstorming partner and motivation when you need it.
- Regular on-line training seminars to help you expand.
- Articles and videos on a variety of subjects to help you succeed in growing your own holistic wellbeing business.
- Newsletters, free Library and the College Bookshop.
- Live ‘Practitioner Only’ Facebook page where you can connect with your peers.
- You will also have the opportunity to participate in group advertising campaigns, expos and festivals to help promote your business in the most cost effective way.
- Listing on the IMTTA web directory to help guide prospective students and clients to your business. Regular Practitioner Kit updates.
Basically all the materials, information and ongoing support you will need to start and run your own holistic wellbeing practice, supplied digitally for your convenience, by the creators of your IMTTA training program, Isabelle Cunningham and Kerry Doolan.
Our training courses are IMTTA, IMTA, CMA & IICT accredited and graduates are able to join all of these professional organisations.
Our graduates are recognized in their industry and can easily obtain practitioner insurance. The IMMTA will provide you with guidance in selecting the best insurance cover and company for you, when the time arrives.
You can explore the International Meditation Teacher Trainers Association HERE (link